Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Curious...

Cu.ri.ous [kyoor-ee-uha]
1. eager to learn or know ;inquisitive
2. prying ; meddlesome
3. arousing or exciting speculation, interest , or attention through being inexplicable or highly unusual.


A small word used in many sentences- sentences to get you out of trouble or to show you care. A word to explain past .. " I was not a whore.. I was just curious" ha!
After the interview with Christian Grey, Ana was " curious" .. very curious indeed. Her description describes him.
He's tall , dressed in a fine gray suit, white shirt, and a black tie with unruly dark copper colored hair and intense, bright gray eyes that regard me shewdly.


They have an instant connection- I wondered as I read " Love at first site?" How? " Love at her first?" Ana even leaves the building with her heart pumping our of her chest ...scrambling to to reach the doors.


No man has ever affected me the way Christian Grey has, and I cannot fathom why.

It is a crazy position to be in- One look... one word.. touch.. and you are mesmerized " hooked". It is a feeling that sticks with you- you always remember that first look that feels like an eternity- but in reality it is what...3 seconds. Have you ever had that? explain...
As I continued I get confused with Ana- I try to see how one interview can make her this intense over a stranger. The book annoyingly explains how all over the place she is and besides herself with the beauty she just encountered. I want to scream " get it together girl" it was just an interview- he didn't take you on the desk as I presumed he would!! Now that could be a reason to be flustered!! I didn't realize until reading more that moment they met was much .. much more.
Going forward you start to get a real picture of Ana and her roommate Kate- she is actually dreading going home and speaking with her about the interview knowing very well Kate is going to drill her about it. In my opinion Ana comes across as a bitchy friend.

Oh no- here we go , the Katherine Kavanagh Inquisition
Did she not think she would quiz her about the most important piece of journalism in her career? Sentence after I sentence I read it is as if Ana is blasting Kate- you want to take her defense. Um, this is what reporters do! Ana fesses up about Christian but only in a small sense of the interview ... not how she is really feeling. Kate apologizes for basically throwing her in the lions den


.Jeez, Ana, I'm sorry. I should have briefed you, but I was such a panic.
Panic and Kate Kavanagh don't rarely mix. Their relationship reminds me of one I have- funny the only name different in that one is " Ana" - " Erin and Kate" instead... oh dear.. but which one is Ana? So similar to both .. I laugh at thought!Until next time.. " laters"  Erin x

2 comments:

  1. My wife read the books and then asked me to read them. Let's just say it has been an interesting three weeks since I finished reading them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a slacker.. been a while I will start to update.

    ReplyDelete